Fun Fact: How long has Broadway been in Portland?
The Broadway in Portland series has been presenting the very best that Broadway has to offer since 1995 direct from Broadway! The presentations include classic revivals, comedies, family favorites and energetic new musicals.
The Broadway in Portland series brings the best of Broadway to Portland! Broadway in Portland is a partnership between Broadway Across America and Portland Opera Presents.
All performances are at Keller Auditorium, 222 SW Clay St at 3rd Ave., in downtown Portland, Oregon.
Did You know?
Top Grossing Broadway Shows of All Time:
1. The Lion King November-Present Gross to date: $1.43 Billion
2. Wicked October 2003-Present Gross: $1.16 Billion
3. The Phantom of the Opera January 1988-Present Gross to date: $1.13 Billion
4. Mamma Mia! October 2001-September 2015 Gross: $624.4 Million
5. Chicago (revival) November-Present Gross: $603.8 Million
6. Jersey Boys November 2005-January 2017 Gross: $558.4 Million
7. The Book of Mormon March 2011-Present Gross to date: $527.9 Million
8. Beauty and the Beast April 1994-July 2007 Gross: $429.2 Million
9. Cats (original production) October 1982-September 2000 Gross: $407.7 Million
10. Les Misérables (original production) March 1987-May 2003 Gross: $406.3 Million
11. Miss Saigon (original production) April 1991-January 2001 Gross: $298.7 Million
12. Aladdin March 2014-Present Gross to Date: $296.0 Million
13. Mary Poppins November 2006-March 2013 Gross: $294.6 Million
14. Hamilton August 2015-Present Gross to Date: 292.9 Million
15. The Producers April 2001-April 2007 Gross: $288.4 Million